Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration contract number HHSS283201200033I, 2012-2017.
BCT holds an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity, performance-based contract to provide the US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) with technical support for the following performance areas:
- Domain 1 (Small Business) – Feasibility, Pilot and Evaluation Projects
- Domain 4 (Small Business) – Technical Assistance and Training
With a 12-year track record of sustained high quality services delivery in the federal civilian sector, BCT Partners has assembled a team with impressive credentials across the entire healthcare industry (spanning both government and commercial sectors) and, more specifically, the behavioral health services field.
Our diverse team of 8 large and small businesses offers a range of relevant skills and experience as well as a deep commitment to support SAMHSA in achieving its mission to enhance substance abuse (SA) prevention and SA/Mental Health (MH) treatment—leading to recovery by people affected by behavioral health (BH) issues. Our partners in this work include the following:
- SRI International – Menlo Park, California
- L&M Policy Research – Washington, DC
- Avar Consulting – Rockville, Maryland
- Summa Health System – Akron, Ohio
- Kent State University College of Public Health – Kent, Ohio
- Integrity Management Services – Alexandria, Virginia
- Delta Solutions and Technologies, Inc. – Reston, Virginia