BCT Partners is a prime contractor on the National Institute of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) Chief Information Officer’s Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Contract. The BCT Partners Team consists of eleven organizations and has been awarded all ten task areas as a small business set-aside and 8(a) set-aside.
- Small Business set-aside: 7/15/2012 – 7/14/2022
- 8(a) set-aside: 6/30/2012 – 6/29/2022
NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business contract is a government wide acquisition contract (GWAC) that offers government agencies IT solutions and services in a broad range of areas that include, but are not limited to the health and biomedical fields. The multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract has a ten-year period of performance and a total contract value of approximately $20 billion for all awardees. This contract vehicle can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill IT requirements and socioeconomic goals.
As a CIO-SP3 contract holder, the BCT Partners Team completed a comprehensive review process prior to award which included the evaluation of our technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. This pre-screening enables CO’s to use simplified evaluations at the task order level resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources.
Point of Contact
Program Manager for the BCT Partners Team
Dr. Michael Belak – (email@example.com)
With ten task areas that meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements, CIO-SP3 Small Business has the depth and breadth of scope that complex solutions require.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Management
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Payment terms are 45 days from receipt of invoices.
Statement of Work & Labor Rates
The following documents are in PDF format. To access these document, please download the Adobe Reader.
For more information, on the CIO-SP3 contract vehicle please visit the NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business website.