BCT Partners, LLC has been awarded a contract with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) to provide Technical Assistance and Training services to the agency, as well as conduct Feasibility, Pilot and Evaluation projects for the agency.
The multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract has a total ceiling of $900 million across all awardees over the next five years. BCT Partners’ award falls under SAMHSA Domains I and IV (Small Business).
BCT Partners will lead a team of seven partners with extensive healthcare expertise – including a renowned worldwide research organization, an innovative college of public health, and a leading integrated care management system – to provide services to SAMHSA supporting the prevention and treatment of individuals and their families with substance abuse and mental health challenges. Reflecting diversity in size, ownership, and location, the BCT Partners team members are (listed by state):
1. SRI International – Menlo Park, California
2. L&M Policy Research – Washington, DC
3. Avar Consulting – Rockville, Maryland
4. Summa Health System – Akron, Ohio
5. Kent State University College of Public Health – Kent, Ohio
6. Integrity Management Services – Alexandria, Virginia
7. CACI International, Inc. – Arlington, Virginia